The Welch Tarkington Advantage
Since 1985, Welch Tarkington has managed the construction of quality interiors while delivering exceptional service and value. We focus on our clients’ most important need–quality work completed on time and within budget.
- Experts in delivering high-quality workmanship while executing intricate design details and complex phasing.
- Top architecture and design firms trust Welch Tarkington to execute their plans, resulting in award winning spaces.
- Reduced risk of project delays through our ability to self-perform work with our union workforce
- Worked with top architecture and design firms, delivering award winning spaces
Trusted Value, Timely Delivery
- Value engineering expertise with the ability to accurately forecast costs.
- Full transparency in the bid process to ensure bids are not just competitive, but also complete.
- On-time projects thanks to effective management of our subcontractors team
- Our ability to self-perform work reduces risks of project delays
Superior Process, Exceptional Service
- Outstanding tenant satisfaction before, during and after construction
- Communicate effectively with architects, designers and engineers to resolve construction challenges
- Comply with building management rules while proactively mitigating risks to avoid complaints from adjacent tenants during the construction process
We’re experienced in managing LEED projects and helping clients meet other sustainability goals, including managing indoor air quality to ensure healthier work environments both during and post-construction.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Working with a certified minority-owned business can help building owners, end users and tenants meet corporate social responsibility requirements (CSR) and demonstrate CSR leadership.
Welch Tarkington — quality is built into our business. What can we build for you?